Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An introduction to our nest and three precious little chicks!

So because I am very new to blogging and haven't quite figured out how to navigate Blogger, I will introduce our gang in a blog post.  We are the Gosselin Five: Tyler, Monica, YaYa, Pippa and sweet baby Nico!
 
Photo credit: Joy Neville Photography
 
I will start by introducing myself!  Tyler is going to do his own introduction :)
 
 
 
My name is Monica, I am 30 years old and the proud wife of Tyler and proud mother of three beautiful daughters.  I played college basketball, I competed nationally and internationally in Tae Kwon Do, lived in Rome for 2 years and speak Italian, am a self taught portrait photographer on a very part time basis and now run a wonderful AdvoCare business!  I love my family, Italy, horses, cooking, live music, my best friend Christina, super tuscans, chevre, planning parties and trips, and photography.  I am NOT a perfectionist, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I make mistakes, I apologize, I am forgiving, I am tough, resilient and strong but painfully sensitive at the same time.  I adore my father, I am a dreamer, I believe in love, I struggle with my faith but still have hope. My dream is to own a ranch in the hill country and spend holidays there.  I cannot wait for the day to take my girls to Rome, the eternal city.  I miss Rome, it is always in my heart. I married an amazing man that I feel truly blessed to do life with.  I am grateful for this life I lead and all the people in it.  Especially my three little people and my Goose.
 
 
 
 
Hello blog, this is Tyler, aka Daddy or Babe. When my wife first approached me about starting a blog, my initial response was, "Yea sure babe, that sounds great. You'll have fun with that".  She went on to explain how this would be a family blog that would require my contribution.  I held back my hesitation as my beautiful wife described this as an opportunity to chronicle our lives as a family, and lend our daughters a reference in the future they may utilize to learn and reflect on their early years.  I am proud to contribute to my family's blog and offer my own personal entries as I continue my journey discovering who I am as a man, father and husband.  I won't dive into my personal history since it does not hold a candle to my wife's interesting life, but I will explain my personal outlook.  It is my mission in life to give all of myself to this family.  I am truly blessed to share and build a life with an impressive girl whose tenacity for life and compassion for others always leaves me in awe.  My wife is an inspiration to be a stronger and better man who continues to strive for the best for our family.  My girls are my everything.  Their sweet voices stir a blissful ringing in my soul.  Their kisses strengthen the beating of my heart.  Their glowing faces light up my spirit.  Every breath in my lungs is full of the inspiration and delight they bring to my daily life.  I am a better man because I am their father.  All that being said, I am more than happy to pour my heart and soul into this blog.  My loving wife is always thinking of great ideas, and this blog, I believe, is one that our family will enjoy.
 
Let us introduce you to the little girl that made us parents...
 
 

 
 
 This is Felisita Leon aka YaYa!  She was born January 26, 2009.  If we had to describe YaYa in one word it would be whimsical.  You can see it in the way she photographs.  She is magic, she is sweet, she is very sensitive, she is HILARIOUS and so so smart.  She is stunningly beautiful and loves big.  She is our lovey and she will tell you so.  YaYa is a true princess.  She is THEATRICAL!  At the age of 2 she could recite entire scenes from Annie.  YaYa is an old soul, she is our firstborn love, she is heaven.
 
22 months after YaYa, came our second girl...
 
 
 

 
Filippa Mignon aka Pippa was born November 22, 2010!  Man o Man little Pipp has our hearts, BIGTIME!  Pippa is fierce and strong but sweet at the same time.  I call her my little warrior princess as she was born on the day my grandfather was laid to rest.  He was a warrior for our family.  Call me crazy but he is embodied in her spirit.  Pippa is tough as nails, she has a force in her and of the three girls she looks the most like me!  She loves her mikki and her paci.  She thinks YaYa is the greatest thing since sliced bread and LOVES numbers and counting.  At 16 months old she could count to ten in English and Spanish and could say her ABC's.  Her favorite toy is the abacus.  Tyler thinks she is going to be a mathlete, lol! Pippa Doll is fiercly loving and loyal.  She is TALL!  Off the charts in her height, always has been :)  Pippa is a special little soul.  We love her so much.
 
When Pippa was 8 months old we found out we were expecting this little birdie...
 
 
Nicolette James aka Nico was born on May 29th, 2012!  She is a dream.  She has the purest white porcelain skin, and the sweetest little pout.  She smells like a baby. She is tiny but mighty.  She hardly sleeps during the day...  Little cat naps here and there.  She is ON THE MOVE!  Leaps and bounds ahead of her sisters in her milestones.  Little Nic wants in on the fun!  We are very anxious to see what kind of little person she will be.  As of now she is the sweetest happiest little babe and we are so glad she is ours.
 
So that is our gang.  Soon I will figure out how to create an About Me section but for now we have been formally introduced.  We started this blog as a way to chronicle our lives and adventures as a new family of five.  I am not crafty by any means, so this blog will serve as our baby book and family yearbook! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i am genesis i've been epressed when you acted for the movie we can be heroes

    ReplyDelete